2010년 9월 4일 토요일

I want to buy a piano.

I’ll learn to play the piano after this November.
There are many pianos in the Internet pricing from $130 to $600.
The piano priced %130 seems to be accuate to beginnner like me. I can connet a headset to it and play it without any noise.
My mother wanted to learn to play the piano 20 years ago.
She gave up just after a month because of the difficulty to play it and money.
She is 60 years old. I want her to learn to do it again and persuaded her to learn it from then on. I said “Why don’t you learn to play the piano? You can teach me after you’ll have learned it. I’ll buy you a piano.”, “No, son, I can’t learn it anymore. You’d better learn it instead. I’m too old to learn it. I’m ok.” she answered. “No. you can learn it. It’s good for you to spend your free time.” I insisted again but she was still stubborn.
My mother has been sacrificed for us all her life. She’s eligible enough to get it.
I’ll give back to my parents what they gave me before. I appriciate them.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기